7.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
7.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
7.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
8. Cookies that we use
8.1 We use both session and persistent cookies on the website.
The Cookies that we use permit us to:
- establish statistics and volume of frequency and use for various items included on our Website (pages and content visited, browsing history) permitting us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- adapt the presentation of our Website to the display preferences of your device (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits to our Website, in accordance with the hardware and display or browser software included on your device;
- adapt our advertising to the display preferences of your device (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.), in accordance with the hardware and display or browser software included on your device;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your device in accordance with the browsing history of your device on our website;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your device in accordance with the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your device with your prior consent;
- associate personal data, to the extent you have furnished us with such data when you registered for or accessed one of our services, in particular your digital coordinates, with the browsing information with respect to your device in order to send you, for example, digital offers or display on your device, within the advertising spaces included on our Website, personalised advertising specifically intended for you that is likely to be of particular interest to you;
- memorise information with respect to a form that you have filled out on our Website (registration for or access to your account) or products, services or information that you have selected on our Website (services subscribed for, content of an order basket, etc.);
- permit you to access reserved and personal spaces on our Website, such as your account, through the use of your username or data that you have previously provided us with;
- implement security measures, for example when you request to connect to new content or a service after a certain lapse of time.
9. Third Party Cookies on our website
9.1 We may include third party software applications on our Website, which permit you to share the content of our Website with other people or inform other people of the content you have consulted on our Website and of your opinion on it. These third party applications include the "Share" and "Like" buttons used by social networks (such as "Facebook", "Twitter", etc.). The social network that has furnished the application button is capable of identifying you thanks to this button, even if you have not used the button when you visited our Website. In fact, these types of application button permit the social network in question to follow your browsing history on our Website, whenever your social network account is active on your Device (an open session) when you are browsing our Website. We have no control as to the procedures employed by the social networks for the collection of information with respect to your browsing history on our Website and the related personal data that they hold. Please consult the privacy policies of the social networks in question to discover the purposes, including advertising, for which they use browsing data that they are able to collect using these application buttons. These privacy policies are required to permit you to exercise your choices with respect to such social networks, in particular through your account settings for the use of each of these networks.
9.2. Our website may contain third party cookies (from advertising agencies, audience research companies, targeted advertising service providers, etc.) which permit these third parties during the period of these cookies are valid to:
- collect browser information with respect to the Devices consulting our Website.
- determine the advertising content for the promotion of products and/or services offered solely on our Website and likely to correspond to your interests as deduced by the prior browsing history of the device in question.
10. Cookies used by our service providers
10.3 We use Hotjar Form Analysis & Conversion Funnels (Hotjar Ltd.) to analyse the use of our website. The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Hotjar Form Analysis & Conversion Funnels (Hotjar Ltd.)
Hotjar is an analytics service provided by Hotjar Ltd.
Hotjar honors generic Do Not Track headers. This means your browser can tell its script not to collect any of your data. This is a setting that is available in all major browsers. Find Hotjar’s opt-out information here.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Heat Mapping services are used to display the areas of a page where Users most frequently move the mouse or click. This shows where the points of interest are. These services make it possible to monitor and analyze web traffic and keep track of User behavior.
Some of these services may record sessions and make them available for later visual playback.
Hotjar Heat Maps & Recordings (Hotjar Ltd.)
Hotjar is a session recording and heat mapping service provided by Hotjar Ltd.
Hotjar honors generic „Do Not Track” headers. This means the browser can tell its script not to collect any of the User's data. This is a setting that is available in all major browsers. Find Hotjar’s opt-out information here.
10.4 Remarketing e Behavioral Targeting. These services allow this application and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve ads based on the use history of this application by the user.
AdWords Remarketing (Google)
AdWords Remarketing is a service of Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this application with the Adwords advertising network and Cookie Doubleclick.
Facebook Custom Audience is a service of Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting provided by Facebook, Inc. linking the activity of this application with the advertising network Facebook.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Emails.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a service of Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting provided by Facebook, Inc. linking the activity of this application with the advertising network Facebook.
Personal data collected: Cookies and data usage.
11. Managing cookies
11.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
11.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
11.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
12. Our details
12.1 This website is owned and operated by WE MAKEUP S.R.L.
12.2 We are registered in Italy under registration number VAT IT01621270196 and our registered office is at Chieve, Cremona, Italy.
12.3 Our principal place of business is at SS 235, 15 I/ km 45, 26010 Chieve, Cremona, Italy.
WE MAKEUP S.R.L. (o altro soggetto che si occupa del trattamento dati)
Address:SS 235, 15 I/ km 45, 26010 Chieve, Cremona, Italy.
Phone: +39 0373.648460
12. Data protection officer
Our data protection officer's contact details are: Luca Rossetti , email@example.com